Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A week at Mimi and PopPop's

Brandon was on the other side of the world last week in Singapore so me and the kids spent the week at my parent's house in Birmingham. We stayed busy the whole week. We visited with friends and my mom and I did lots of shopping - what we do best! We all had a great time but we are glad to be back home in our normal routine and I know my parent's are welcoming the quite house again! I think we gave them a crash course in remembering what it's like to have little ones in the house again! At one point during the week, Carter got his arm stuck in a chair and Campbell got her head stuck in the banister! I guess way back when my parent's house was built oh 40+ years ago, they didn't have the Coke can rule of thumb spacing guidelines! Campbell wasn't amused but she didn't get hurt once we figured out where she put her head in! Then of course since we live in the Eastern time zone and were visiting in the Central time zone, my kids were up early! I think they only slept past 6:30am twice! We had a fun week but are glad to be all together again!
Homemade ice cream with Ava, Harper and Jackson at the Howse's.
Playing at Hampton and Camden's house: live action group shot!
From L-R Campbell 18 months, Carter 3, Hampton 2, and Camden 3 months!

No comments: