Friday, July 24, 2009

Show us your life - Wedding Dress

Today over at Kelly's Korner she is hosting Show Us Your Life by starting with wedding dresses! Oh how I loved my dress! It was a Maggie Sottero couture gown in diamond white. It was beautiful and so comfortable; especially for strapless! It was open in the back with a corset type strapping up the back. In the front it gathered to the side and was trimmed at the top, side and back with little beads that when caught in the right light it glistened! I loved my dress and my wedding day! It was simply glorious and here 6 years later I still remember it like it was yesterday! We had an evening wedding in the gardens of The Historic Donnelly House which is an antebellum home in Birmingham, Alabama. Everything about the day was beautiful! The below pictures don't do my dress justice. The pictures are scanned from my photo album - digital was just coming around so I don't have many of those.

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Your dress was gorgeous. Beautiful pictures.
...Hope you will visit me...I have a fun post up today with two giveaways on Monday.