Friday, July 31, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE - Wedding Party and Flowers/Ceremony

Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life with wedding parties today! It is fun to play along!
Once again these are all scanned pictures so they don't show the best quality.
Our wedding party consisted of family and friends from childhood, college and 1 Delta friend :o)
My girls! I loved their dresses. They were 2 piece and so pretty! I love red!
First kiss
Our wedding cake, the top tier has the initial of our last name!
These are the girls flowers, I carried white miniature calla lilies.This is Brandon and I leaving the beautiful Donnelly house.
To link to the dress go here. We had such a spectacular day I would like to do it all over again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked lovely! The red dresses are way cute and I love the location.

Z said...

Love those beautiful pictures of you and us in those red dresses! Lord make me that skinny again when I wake up tomarrow ;)