Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New cast

New cast
Shoe to help me walk again

Today was the day I got my stitches taken out and the splint cast taken off! It felt great! X-rays looked good, everything is healing as it should. However, they put me in a fiberglass cast to further help the healing! UGH! But it's purple so I am sure it will look super cool on the beach . . . not! I have a walking shoe with it so I can gradually start to put weight back on it and will soon be without crutches! There's the silver lining! All this from a jump place! Lesson learned . . . jump at your own risk, even if it is unsafe, they aren't accountable (according to the jump place)! We won't be going to any of those places again!

1 comment:

Landrum Family said...

Bless your heart! I hope you are feeling better soon. Stay away from those jump places from now on.