Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turkey Day

I have no pictures to show for our Thanksgiving; I forgot my camera so I am trying to wait patiently for my brother-in-law to send them to me! We made the 13 hour trek up to Philadelphia to spend Thanksgiving with Brandon's family. His mom and brother drove over from New York. Brandon's uncle and grandfather live in Philly. We had a great time. The drive up was good but the kids were a little wired the whole time while being out of their routine. I know Uncle Gary was glad to get his peaceful house back! On Friday we went shopping without the kids which is always a treat! Saturday was the trek back to Atlanta and it was rough. An hour from leaving Carter got car sick and we were just all tired so we had to make lots of stops. It was nice to spend time with Brandon's family since we don't seem them much. Now we are gearing up for Christmas! Oh how I love this time of year! I just wish it were longer than a month!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hi Scarlett! Glad you guys all made it home safely. I can't imagine what it must be like to travel that far with kiddos. That's awesome that you got to visit with your hubby's family, though!

I love this time of year too and wish it was longer than a month. It just seems to fly by, doesn't it?