Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All natural snack

Campbell: "Maybe Mom won't catch me this time with the dog food!"
Me: "Campbell, spit out that food!"
Campbell: "Okay Mom!"
Me:"Campbell take that food back to the kitchen!"
Campbell: "So sad, but okay!"
Campbell: "You want me to put this down nicely, right?"
Campbell: "Don't think so, I'll just drop it, but I will be sure to help pick it up for my next snack!"
I promise I feed Campbell! For some reason, if I forget to pick up Bailey's dog food, the second I turn my back she has her hands in it! I can not figure out why she likes to eat it. While I think it is disgusting at least it's "all natural" so hopefully it is not doing her much harm! Carter never once touched dog food! Although, Campbell does everything that Carter never did! She is keeping us on our toes!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

That's too funny! We don't have an inside dog, but if we did, I'm sure Audrey would be doing the same thing! :)