Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Christmas Time

Carter and Campbell did really well for these Christmas pictures! Thankfully there wasn't much of a wait and it was pouring down rain out so they weren't busy. Or maybe it was because Santa was watching and they knew their wanted presents were pending! Whatever it was, I am glad it went well. I love Christmas - the sights, the sounds and the smells! I really wish my house could stay decorated for more than a few weeks; actually I guess it could all the stores start decorating early! Hmmm, maybe next year! I am already making my plans for day after Christmas shopping to get a BIG tree and more decorations, I just know (hope) we will be in a new house next year! Carter has a red tree in his room this year and Campbell has a pink one! We have had fun decorating! I love making new memories!

No comments: