Monday, September 8, 2008

Now to the fun at the beach

My favorite picture of all!
The Van Orden's
Brandon's family picture

Uncle Gary and Campbell
Uncle Grant and Carter







I know you said not to stand here!

Singing with Mim
Carter wants to ride on the trailer

Uncle Grant and Campbell
Mim and Carter enjoying the music

Once we got over the adventure of the hurricane we were able to enjoy some sunny days at the beach. On Tuesday since it was still rainy out we ventured to the outlets and enjoyed dinner at LuLu's. Carter enjoyed the live music at Lulu's and loved looking at all the big boats! My parents came back on Wednesday to finish out their week vacation in Orange Beach. Brandon's family condo was on the 2nd floor of the building and my parents were up on the 6th. On Thursday we all enjoyed a great day at the beach and pool. Carter LOVED the beach! He loved the sand but mostly the water. He splashed and played with Brandon and Uncle Grant for hours! We finished off the day at the pool. Thursday night Brandon and I went to dinner at Cafe Grazie's since both grandparents were there. We finished off the evening playing Wii that my mom got for an early Christmas present while sipping on wine! What a delightful night! On Friday, my brother and his wife, Lacy and daughter Madi came back to the beach as well. It was fun having both families together. Friday night we did group pictures with Brandon's family and all went to The Hangout for dinner! It was a happening place! Lots of fun, but I would not want to go there for Spring Break!

No comments: