Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our Kitchen

I am participating in Show Us Your Life Friday over at Kelly's Korner. Yes, it is Sunday - better late than never! On Friday she did kitchens - the heart of every home! We spend so much time in our kitchen! It is nice that it is open to our family room and the kids playroom. As soon as we walked in this house and saw the kitchen, we fell in love! I LOVE our HUGE island and the kids eat breakfast and lunch there.
Our Kitchen
Breakfast nook
From the kitchen looking in to the family room.
Family room looking in to the kitchen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful kitchen! I love the cross on the backsplash.

Wade & Melissa said...

I love your kitchen! Do you mind telling me what the paint color is? We are in the process of building our house, and I need to pick the paint for the kitchen, and yours is perfect! :)