Saturday, February 13, 2010

A fun snow day

Carter is ready to go out!
Campbell
Campbell just wanted to eat it!


What fun a snow day is! We watched it snow all afternoon yesterday and after the kids naps they got to play in it! Carter had the most fun throwing snow balls! And Campbell kept saying, "Ssssssnnnnnnooooowwww!" She loved it! We made delicious snow cream last night. This morning we played in the park and made a snowman there then came home and made another snowman. We have to make the most of these big snows because we may not see this much snow again for 5 more years! The snow is slowly melting and all will be back to normal soon. What fun adventures the snow can be!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! I've never experienced snow in my life, but I think I'm okay with it. Living in CA has spoiled me for sure!

Tiffany Phillips said...

What fun!!! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it!! :)