Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Where in the house is . . . Elfie!

Elfie has been very busy exploring all the different resting spots in our house. I wish I could go with him to the North Pole every night to hear what he tells Santa. I would say that the "watchful eye" of Elfie isn't totally helping Carter stay in line this holiday season! It is fun to watch Carter as he tries to find Elfie each morning. He comes down the stairs and starts looking; when he finds Elfie, Carter says, "Elfie awake!" The past few nights we have taken Carter to look at Christmas lights. He LOVES them all . . . the beautiful and the not so pretty ones too! I love his pure excitement. As he ohhs, ahhs and squeals over each house, it is as if he is seeing lights for the first time. I love the innocence of children. Life is wonderful watching through a child's eye!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: