Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A visit with Santa

Well at least Carter isn't screaming and crying like he did last year. He now looks like one of Santa's reindeer that has just been spotted by a little kid with his bright flash light! I was hoping Carter would share with Santa what he wants for Christmas. I guess we will have to relay the message, since Carter seemed scared of the jolly old man! Carter tells me he wants Santa to bring him a ball, a race car, a boat and an airplane! I have no idea where the boat and airplane came from. No matter how many times I ask Carter and no matter what he is doing when I ask him, he says the same 4 items! Okay Santa, better get working, I know the boat and airplane were a surprise!

1 comment:

Hollie and Janie said...

They are so cute!! I don't think very many Santa pics turn out as well as the mommies would like!! They are both precious!!