Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Posted by Picasa
We had a good time at the pumpkin patch this weekend. Carter absolutely loved the hay ride and would have been content to ride that all day! He also enjoyed picking up, throwing, and rolling the pumpkins. I wonder at what point he will think that a pumpkin is a pumpkin and not just something somewhat round to throw and practice his pitching! Campbell was most impressed with the grass vs. the pumpkins. She tries to put everything in her mouth; grass, shoes, stickers, Bailey toys . . . you name it, she would attempt it!

3 comments:

Hollie and Janie said...

Hi,
You did such a great job with their appliqued shirts! Sooo cute! I use www.scrapblog.com to make my headers. It's so much fun. Once you make the page, you just go to file, export as jpeg, then on blogger insert as a pic for your header. The pages are a little big, so I leave room around it to crop once I save it on my computer. Have fun!!
Hollie

Hollie and Janie said...

your mom and i are wondering where the new header is??? :)

Hollie and Janie said...

my, my! what a fabulous header!!