Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

This was as good as I could get for an Easter picture. When 1 would cooperate, the other wouldn't. At least I have a picture! We had a nice Easter. After church we went out for brunch instead of cooking at home! I think I found my new Easter tradition. It was great not having to rush around to get to church, pictures, cook and clean. The weather was beautiful! The kids have been on a sugar high since our neighborhood egg hunt on Saturday! It is spring break this week and Carter's 4th birthday on Saturday so it is going to be busy! Finally the weather is nice but it sure is heating up eary!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Glad you had a good Easter and I know what you mean about having a hard time getting a decent picture! That's my life story around here!

Our girls got way too much candy too and they've been on the same sugar high too!