Friday, April 4, 2008

Campbell is 3 months



My how time flies! Campbell turned 3 months old on Wednesday! She is doing so well! She is sleeping 8-10 hours a night in her crib; all thanks to the Miracle Blanket! Although, she will be growing out of it soon, but hopefully she will still sleep as long! Last week Campbell rolled from her stomach to her back for the 1st time! She is constantly smiling, cooing and talking in her our little language! The other day while I was out, Brandon said Carter and Campbell were talking back and forth to each other! I was sad that I missed it! Carter is still smitten by Campbell and the other day I stopped him just as he was picking her up! Yikes! Carter will be 2 next week! It seems like just yesterday he was turning 1! Carter talks all the time and tries to say everything!!! His daddy is teaching him to say words that he shouldn't, like dork and geek! While I have gotten on to Brandon for teaching Carter such words, it's really funny to hear him say it though! Carter is also starting to speak some sentences. The other day he said, "Where did Daddy go?" He said it just as clear as could be! Wow, where did that little baby boy go? Carter is learning to buckle his car seat and cheers gleefully once accomplished! He also LOVES the vacuum cleaner! This is the same child that was scared out of his mind with the same vacuum cleaner! Not sure how he overcame his fear but now he is the opposite extreme! He gets so excited when I say we are going to vacuum and he constantly says vacuum until I actually take it out of the closet. Then he cheers and claps the whole time I am vacuuming! I must say, it's much easier to vacuum with a cheer squad!

No comments: