Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Campbell is 2 months

Bunny from Mimi
1st visit with Grandmother
Carter loves holding Campbell
2 months old
Pop and Campbell
Over the weekend, my parents brought my grandmother over to meet Campbell. We had a nice family weekend. Mimi gave Campbell the sweet, soft bunny in the first picture. Of course, I had to monogram it! Campbell turned 2 months old on Sunday! My how time really flies! She is still sleeping at night 6-8 hour stretches and the other night she actually went 10 hours! Though last night she only went 4 hours! Still no pattern yet but hopefully that will come soon! Campbell is a total snuggle bunny! She is the most content in someones arms and loves to be held close! If only, I could hold her all day long! She is starting to smile more and her coos are adorable! Carter is talking up a storm; he has so many new words! We are also working on counting and the alphabet. He has mastered walking up and down stairs and is becoming a pro at sports. Over the weekend, his Pop taught him about golf which lead to a trip to the store for a golf set! He will be out on the links in no time! With the nice weather he has had a few wagon rides complete with a soccer ball and football to play with at the park! I love watching my children grow and learn but I sure do wish they would stay little forever!

No comments: