Wednesday, February 6, 2008

4 weeks

4 weeks old
1st dress
Mim and the kids
Carter's 1st wagon ride outside!
Campbell turned 4 weeks last week! Actually today she is 5 weeks but I am catching up from last week. Brandon's mom was here to meet Campbell and just left last night. She enjoyed meeting her 1st granddaughter and had so much fun with Carter. The weather has been nice so the other day I took Carter out for his first wagon ride! We have been playing with the wagon in the house that he got for Christmas so we were anxious for the weather to be nice to go outside. He had so much fun! I took him down to our neighborhood park and we both played until Carter was covered in dirt! He came right in and headed for the bath! I enjoyed just some Carter time and I know he enjoyed all my attention! Thanks Mim for coming to visit, we look forward to seeing you in May!

No comments: