Thursday, December 20, 2007

No baby yet!

I had my 37 week appointment today and Campbell is doing okay. Her abdomen is now 3 weeks behind schedule but everything else is measuring perfectly. The doctor thinks she will just be skinny; much like Carter :o) At today’s appt. she weighed 5lbs.11oz. The fluid level was measuring okay but on the low side. I am almost 2 cm dilated so I have been instructed to drink as much water as possible and rest, rest, rest! They didn’t feel that the baby needed to be delivered right away so I will go back for another ultrasound on Wednesday the 26th. At that appt. they will decide if they should induce or if I will go back on the 28th for another ultrasound check. I am scheduled for an induction on Wednesday, January 2nd so if all goes well between now and then; that’s when she will be born. So far, it doesn’t look like we will have a Christmas baby! Whew!!!!!!

No comments: